DC vs MI Dream 11 Prediction:-It is a clash between 3 times IPL champion Mumbai Indians and not so acclaimed Delhi Capitals at the iconic Feroz Shah Kotla ground. Mumbai Indians are already on a roll after registering an emphatic victory over Royal Challengers Bangalore and have reached the third spot in the points table, on the other hand, Delhi Capitals too has learned from the mistakes done in the previous editions and is standing at the second spot of the table. It looks the match will go down the wire.
This will be the fourth match played at the Feroz Shah Kotla, Delhi, which is also the home ground of Delhi Capitals and till now they have won only 1 game of the last 3 games played. Considering the ground dimension in mind, it is a comparatively small ground and runs will be stored in bulk.
Anyway let’s have a look at the two teams, head to head record, IPL statistics before we start our Dream 11 match prediction:
Head to Head Record Between Mumbai Indians vs Delhi Capital
- Total number of matches played between MI & DC- 23 matches
- Matches won by Mumbai Indians – 11 matches
- Matches won by Delhi Capitals- 12 matches
- Highest score by Mumbai Indians (Overall) – 218 runs
- Average score by Mumbai Indians (Overall) – 164 runs
- Lowest score by Mumbai Indians (Overall) – 92 runs
- Highest score by Delhi Capitals (Overall) – 213 runs
- Average score by Delhi Capitals (Overall) – 149 runs
- Lowest score by Delhi Capitals (Overall) – 66 runs
- Total number of matches played at Feroz Shah Kotla ground – 9 matches
- Matches won by Mumbai Indians at Feroz Shah Kotla ground- 3 matches
- Matches won by Delhi Capitals at Feroz Shah Kotla ground- 6 matches
Most runs by a player in a head to head record between MI & DC
Rohit Sharma has scored the most number of runs (530 runs) in a head to head record between Mumbai Indians and Delhi Capitals.
Highest score by a player in a head to head record between MI & DC
Virender Sehwag has the highest score of 95* to his name in a head to head record between Mumbai Indians and Delhi Capitals
Player to take most wickets in a head to head record between MI & DC
Lasith Malinga has taken the most number of wickets (21 wickets) in a head to head record between Mumbai Indians and Delhi Capitals.
Best bowling figures by a player in a head to head record between MI & DC
Lasith Malinga has the best bowling figures of 5/13 in a head to head record between Mumbai Indians and Delhi Capitals.
The pitch at the Feroz Shah Kotla ground, Delhi has a dark history of producing pitch with uneven bounce. Batting becomes slightly difficult in the second innings so in that case the team winning the toss should bat first and set a big total on the board.
If we closely look at the last 3 matches played at the Feroz Shah Kotla ground, DC has managed to win only a single match throughout the tournament, that too in super over.
Predicted Dream 11
- Rishabh Pant (wk)
- Yuvraj Singh(VC)
- Kieron Pollard
- Shikhar Dhawan(C)
- Colin Ingram
- Trent Boult
- Hardik Pandya
- Jasprit Bumrah
- Rohit Sharma
- Shreyas Iyer
- Kagiso Rabada
Mumbai Indians– Yuvraj Singh, Rohit Sharma (c), Kieron Pollard, Mitchell McClenaghan, Suryakumar Yadav, Ben Cutting, Quinton de Kock (wk), Jasprit Bumrah, Hardik Pandya, Krunal Pandya, Rasikh Salam,Aditya Tare, Jayant Yadav, Evin Lewis, Barinder Sran, Siddhesh Lad, Pankaj Jaiswal, Ishan Kishan, Anmolpreet Singh, Rahul Chahar, Anukul Roy, Mayank Markande.
Delhi Capitals– Ishant Sharma, Shikhar Dhawan, Colin Ingram, Trent Boult, Axar Patel, Shreyas Iyer (c), Kagiso Rabada, Rahul Tewatia, Rishabh Pant (wk), Keemo Paul, Prithvi Shaw,Amit Mishra, Colin Munro, Jalaj Saxena, Harshal Patel, Hanuma Vihari, Bandaru Ayyappa, Ankush Bains, Avesh Khan, Nathu Singh, Sandeep Lamichhane, Manjot Kalra, Sherfane Rutherford.
- Dream11 Becomes the Official Partner of Vivo IPL, will Manage League’s Fantasy Game
- What is Dream 11 Fantasy Cricket & How can one Earn Money from Dream11.
- Sunrisers Hyderabad IPL Squad 2019