KXIP vs RCB Match Prediction: It is a contest between fourth ranked Delhi Capitals and sixth-ranked Sunrisers Hyderabad in the 30th match of the IPL 2019. A match between two teams running who seriously need some divine intervention to stay in the IPL 2019 hunt.
Where Sunrisers Hyderabad has won 3 of the 6 games played in the IPL 2019, on the other hand Delhi Capitals have won 4 of the 7 games played till now.
The match will be played at the historic Rajiv Gandhi stadium, Hyderabad the home ground of Sunrisers Hyderabad. This will be the seventh match for at the home venue and till now they have won all of them without much effort. It will be the testing time for Royal Challengers Bangalore to combat with confident Kings XI Punjab running high on moolah.
Anyway let’s have a look at the two teams, head to head record, IPL statistics before we start our Dream 11 match prediction:
Head to Head Record between KXIP & RCB
- Total number of matches played between Kings XI Punjab & Royal Challengers Bangalore – 22 matches
- Matches won by Kings XI Punjab – 12 matches
- Matches won by Royal Challengers Bangalore – 10 matches
- Highest score by Royal Challengers Bangalore (Overall) – 226 runs
- Average score by Royal Challengers Bangalore (Overall) – 159 runs
- Lowest score by Royal Challengers Bangalore (Overall) – 84 runs
- Highest score by Kings XI Punjab (Overall) – 232 runs
- Average score by Kings XI Punjab (Overall) – 153 runs
- Lowest score by Kings XI Punjab (Overall) – 88 runs
- Total number of matches played at IS Bindra stadium – 6 matches
- Matches won by Royal Challengers Bangalore at IS Bindra stadium – 3 matches
- Matches won by Kings XI Punjab at IS Bindra stadium – 3 matches
Most Runs by a Player in a Head to Head Record between KXIP & RCB
Chris Gayle has scored most number of runs (652 runs) in a head to head record between Royal Challengers Bangalore and Kings XI Punjab
Highest Score by a Player in a Head to Head Record between KXIP & RCB
Chris Gayle has the highest score of 117 to his name in a head to head record between Kings XI Punjab and Royal Challengers Bangalore
Player to Take Most Wickets in a Head to Head Record between KXIP & RCB
Yuzwendra Chahal has taken most number of wickets (20 wickets) in a head to head record between Kings XI Punjab and Royal Challengers Bangalore.
Best Bowling Figures by a Player in a Head to Head Record between KXIP & RCB
Sreenath Arvind has the best bowling figures of 4/14 in a head to head record between Kings XI Punjab and Royal Challengers Bangalore.
KXIP vs RCB Match Prediction: The pitch at the IS Bindra stadium, Punjab is the only pitch part from Wankhede to assist seamers in the early part of the innings and spinners later in the innings. The batsmen find hard to adjust to conditions early on, but once sets the pitch becomes friendly for batting.
If we closely look at the last 3 matches played at the IS Bindra stadium, Kings XI Punjab has all of them, the average score on the pitch is 180. The team winning the toss should field first and exploit the bowling conditions early on.
Kings XI Punjab
Chris Gayle, Ravichandran Ashwin (c), Mayank Agarwal, Mandeep Singh, Mohammed Shami, Lokesh Rahul, Ankit Rajpoot, Nicholas Pooran (wk), Sarfaraz Khan, Sam Curran, Mujeeb Ur Rahman,Moises Henriques, David Miller, Karun Nair, Murugan Ashwin, Hardus Viljoen, Andrew Tye, Agnivesh Ayachi, Darshan Nalkande, Varun Chakravarthy, Arshdeep Singh, Simran Singh, Harpreet Brar
Royal Challengers Bangalore
Parthiv Patel (wk), AB de Villiers, Virat Kohli (c), Umesh Yadav, Moeen Ali, Yuzvendra Chahal, Colin de Grandhomme, Navdeep Saini, Shimron Hetmyer, Mohammed Siraj, Shivam Dube,Tim Southee, Pawan Negi, Gurkeerat Singh Mann, Akshdeep Nath, Milind Kumar, Heinrich Klaasen, Himmat Singh, Washington Sundar, Kulwant Khejroliya, Devdutt Padikkal, Prayas Barman
Predicted Dream11 team
- Chris Gayle
- KL Rahul (C)
- Sam Curran
- David Miller
- Virat Kohli
- Parthiv Patel
- Moeen Ali (VC)
- Umesh Yadav
- Yuzwendra Chahal
- Tim Southee
- Pawan Negi
- Kolkata Knight Riders vs Chennai Super Kings Dream 11 match prediction
- CSK Scripted Yet Another Victory against Rajasthan Royals by 4 Wickets
- 5 Reasons For The Poor Show of RCB in The IPL