MI vs KKR Match Prediction:- It is a match that will decide the fate of Kolkata Knight Riders in the playoffs. If KKR somehow wins this match, they will qualify for the fourth position in the playoffs. On the other hand, Mumbai Indians have already qualified for the playoffs and will look at this match as just a formality.
This will be the sixth match for Mumbai Indians at the home ground and till now they have won 4 out of the 6 matches played at this ground. On the other hand, KKR has won only a single match till date.
Anyway let’s have a look at the two teams, head to head record, IPL statistics before we start our Dream 11 prediction for MI vs KKR Match Prediction:
MI vs KKR Match Prediction
Head to Head Record For MI vs KKR Match Prediction
- Total number of matches played between Mumbai Indians& Kolkata Knight Riders- 24 matches
- Matches won by Mumbai Indians- 18 matches
- Matches won by Kolkata Knight Riders- 6 matches
- Highest score by Mumbai Indians(Overall) – 210 runs
- Average score by Mumbai Indians(Overall) – 158 runs
- Lowest score by Mumbai Indians (Overall) – 68 runs
- Highest score by Kolkata Knight Riders (Overall) – 232 runs
- Average score by Kolkata Knight Riders (Overall) – 149 runs
- Lowest score by Kolkata Knight Riders (Overall) – 67 runs
- Total number of matches played at Wankhede stadium- 8 matches
- Matches won by Mumbai Indians at Wankhede stadium – 7 matches
- Matches won by Kolkata Knight Riders at Wankhede stadium – 1 match
Most runs by a player in a head to head record between MI & KKR
Rohit Sharma has scored the most number of runs (653 runs) in a head to head record between Mumbai Indians and Kolkata Knight Riders.
Highest score by a player in a head to head record between MI & KKR
Rohit Sharma has the highest score of 109* to his name in a head to head record between Mumbai Indians and Kolkata Knight Riders
Player to take most wickets in a head to head record between MI & KKR
Sunil Narine has taken the most number of wickets (21 wickets) in a head to head record between Mumbai Indians and Kolkata Knight Riders.
Best bowling figures by a player in a head to head record between MI & KKR
Sunil Narine has the best bowling figures of 4/15 in a head to head record between Mumbai Indians and Kolkata Knight Riders.
Pitch Report For MI vs KKR Match Prediction
The pitch at the Wankhede stadium, Mumbai is a real pitch to watch out for in this IPL 2019. Wankhede stadium is the home ground for the Mumbai Indians and they will leave no stones unturned in maintains their high rankings in the points table. Wankhede pitch lies in the moderate climatic conditions, therefore humidity and moisture will play a big role in the match, the pitch assists the bowlers in the first half, but later it becomes ideal for perfect batting conditions.
If we closely look at the 5 matches played at the Wankhede stadium, Mumbai Indians has won 4 out of 6 matches showing their dominance at the home venue.
Predicted Dream11 Team
- Rohit Sharma
- Kieron Pollard
- Andre Russell (VC)
- Sunil Narine
- Chris Lynn
- Kuldeep Yadav
- Lasith Malinga
- Quinton De Kock
- Nitish Rana
- Shubhman Gill (C)
- Hardik Pandya
Mumbai Indians– Yuvraj Singh, Lasith Malinga, Rohit Sharma (c), Kieron Pollard, Aditya Tare, Mitchell McClenaghan, Suryakumar Yadav, Ben Cutting, Jayant Yadav, Quinton de Kock (wk), Evin Lewis, Barinder Sran, Siddhesh Lad, Jasprit Bumrah, Beuran Hendricks, Pankaj Jaiswal, Hardik Pandya, Ishan Kishan (wk), Anmolpreet Singh, Krunal Pandya, Rahul Chahar, Anukul Roy, Mayank Markande, Rasikh Salam
Kolkata Knight Riders– Dinesh Karthik (c), Piyush Chawla, Robin Uthappa, Joe Denly, Sunil Narine, Shrikant Mundhe, Harry Gurney, Andre Russell, Chris Lynn, Carlos Brathwaite, Kuldeep Yadav, Sandeep Warrier, Nitish Rana, Nikhil Naik, Matthew Kelly, KC Cariappa, Prasidh Krishna, Lockie Ferguson, Rinku Singh, Shubman Gill, Yarra Prithviraj
- Kings XI Punjab Out of the Race after Humiliating Defeat by KKR
- IPL 2019: 5 Players Who Failed To Justify Their Price Tag
- MI beat SRH in a Super Over, Reaches the Playoffs