MI vs RCB Dream 11 Prediction:- It is a tussle between the number 8 ranked Royal Challengers Bangalore and 3rd ranked Mumbai Indians in the 31st match of the IPL 2019. Mumbai Indians has already proved why they are called the dark horse of IPL 2019, no matter how big the total is, what the condition and situations are, if they are in a mood to take on the challenge, there is no stopping them.
On the other hand, Royal Challengers Bangalore is slowly starting to find the lost form but has it got already too late only time will tell.
The match will be played at the historic Wankhede stadium, Mumbai, the home ground of Mumbai Indians. This will be the fourth match for Mumbai Indians at the home ground and till now no team has tasted success against them but CSK everything is possible. It’s gonna be the cracker of the game.
Anyway let’s have a look at the two teams, head to head record, IPL statistics before we start our Dream 11 match prediction:
Head to Head Record Between MI & RCB.
- Total number of matches played between MI & RCB- 26 matches
- Matches won by Mumbai Indians – 17 matches
- Matches won by Royal Challengers Bangalore- 9 matches
- Highest score by Mumbai Indians (Overall) – 213runs
- Average score by Mumbai Indians (Overall) – 164 runs
- Lowest score by Mumbai Indians (Overall) – 115 runs
- Highest score by Royal Challengers Bangalore (Overall) – 235runs
- Average score by Royal Challengers Bangalore (Overall) – 156 runs
- Lowest score by Royal Challengers Bangalore (Overall) – 108 runs
- Total number of matches played at Wankhede stadium – 8 matches
- Matches won by Mumbai Indians at Wankhede stadium- 5 matches
- Matches won by Royal Challengers Bangalore at Wankhede stadium- 3 matches
Most runs by a player in a head to head record between MI & RCB
Virat Kohli has scored most number of runs (675 runs) in a head to head record between Mumbai Indians and Royal Challengers Bangalore.
Highest score by a player in a head to head record between MI & RCB
AB De Villiers has the highest score of 133* to his name in a head to head record between Mumbai Indians and Royal Challengers Bangalore
Player to take most wickets in a head to head record between MI & RCB
Harbhajan Singh has taken most number of wickets (22 wickets) in a head to head record between Mumbai Indians and Royal Challengers Bangalore.
Best bowling figures by a player in a head to head record between MI & RCB
Samuel Badree has the best bowling figures of 4/9 in a head to head record between Mumbai Indians and Royal Challengers Bangalore.
The pitch at the Wankhede stadium, Mumbai has a history of producing sporting wickets in the past with ample opportunities for every player. The ball skids on to the bat early part of the innings, but then as the game progresses it becomes conducive for batting and by the end of the innings, it transforms into a spinners paradise.
If we closely look at the last 4 matches played at the Wankhede stadium, Mumbai Indians has won only 2 of them, which clearly suggest that they are beatable at home.
MI Vs RCB Predicted Dream 11
- Quinton De Kock (VC)
- AB De Villiers
- Rohit Sharma
- Virat Kohli
- Kieron Pollard
- Hardik Pandya
- Marcus Stoinis
- Moeen Ali
- Jaspreet Bumrah
- Yuzwendra Chahal (C)
- Pawan Negi
Yuvraj Singh, Lasith Malinga, Rohit Sharma (c), Kieron Pollard, Mitchell McClenaghan, Suryakumar Yadav, Quinton de Kock (wk), Jasprit Bumrah, Hardik Pandya, Krunal Pandya, Mayank Markande,Aditya Tare, Jason Behrendorff, Ben Cutting, Jayant Yadav, Evin Lewis, Barinder Sran, Siddhesh Lad, Pankaj Jaiswal, Ishan Kishan, Anmolpreet Singh, Rahul Chahar, Anukul Roy, Rasikh Salam
Royal Challengers Bangalore
Parthiv Patel (wk), AB de Villiers, Virat Kohli (c), Umesh Yadav, Moeen Ali, Yuzvendra Chahal, Colin de Grandhomme, Navdeep Saini, Shimron Hetmyer, Mohammed Siraj, Shivam Dube, Tim Southee, Pawan Negi, Gurkeerat Singh Mann, Akshdeep Nath, Milind Kumar, Heinrich Klaasen, Himmat Singh, Washington Sundar, Kulwant Khejroliya, Devdutt Padikkal, Prayas Barman
- CSK Defeats KKR by 5 Wickets, Remains at the Top of the Table
- Better Late than Never, RCB Finally Taste its First Victory of the IPL 2019 against Kings XI Punjab
- 5 Reasons Which Make KKR The Clear Title Contenders in IPL 2019