PokerHigh Features, Rules and Types of Games Available
While poker has been one of the most popular card games in not only India but around the world too, it has recently gained a lot of attraction with the introduction of its online version for all the poker lovers. Moreover, Pokerhigh has been one of the fastest growing online poker websites in India and within a span of just a few years; it has made its own special place in the hearts of millions of poker lovers around the country. Additionally, Pokerhigh has all the required licenses in order to conduct the online poker gaming within the country and all of their games and contest are 100% legal.
User Interface and Gaming Features at Pokerhigh
Pokerhigh was been founded in 2015 and ever since then, it’s providing its users with high end online poker gaming experience and this is the reason why this online poker website has gained immense popularity amongst rest of the Online poker websites. Moreover, its user interface e is quite supportive to all the beginners and they can get all the latest features clubbed with all the basic gaming options which are easy to understand even to a layman.
Also, they have brought in use the certified random number generator which is validated by iTech Labs, Australia. Whilst this ensures that all the cards are been dealt with complete randomness and transparency, this would also ensure that there won’t be any scope left for any sort of fraudulent activity in the process.
Sign up Process at Pokerhigh
Signing up for pokerhigh.com is quite easy and all the user has to do is sign up from their homepage only with their respective Email addresses and even the Facebook ID. Once they are registered via the same, the user would then be asked to verify their phone number which would then be done after putting in the received OTP on the user’s phone number.
Rules and Guidelines at Pokerhigh
Texas Hold’em Poker
Texas Hold’em poker is one of the most popular versions of poker and can be played with two players or more during the game. The game gets started once all the players are been dealt with two unfolded cards which then gets played in a clockwise direction. Out of all the cards, two cards are been considered as private for each player whilst other 5 are ben termed as community cards.
Moreover, the game is played with the sole motive of creating the best combination of 5 cards out of the 7 cards which also include the 2 hole cards. During Texas Hold’em poker the small blind has to make a bet before the hand starts. Once the bet is been placed by the small hand, the big hand needs to place a bet which must be double the amount of the small blind. Both of these moves are mandated in order to let the game started. Also, in order to keep the fair play factor on, both the players in the game are required to bet certain amounts in every round to play and Texas Hold’em poker consists of four rounds which are as follows:
Round 1- Pre Flop Round
- During this round, the player who is placed adjacent to the Big blind position starts the game
- The same player would be having three options to play along, Call, raise and fold. Call means the player can put in the same amount of money on the bet as the big blind whilst the raise means the player can put in more money than what has been placed forward by the big blind. On the other side, fold means the player has decided to throw his cards and decided to quit the game.
- All the rest of the player will be having the same options as well
- Once all the money has been put in by each of the players, the total amount then gets placed on the table in order to get the next round started.
Also Check: Adda52 Poker
Second round –Flop Round
- Three cards are put on the table in a face-up position during this round
- The players here will be having three options to play with: Check, Raise and fold. Call means that the player can put in the same amount of money which has been put in by the Big blind in the precious round whilst the Raise means that the player will put in some amount which other players have to match up in order to keep their presence on in the game. On the other hand, fold means that the player can throw his cards and quit.
- If in case any of the players have been through with their chance, the player sitting on the left can resume the game
- Once every player is done with putting money on the table, the collected money would then be placed at the center of the table to get the next round started.
Third round –Turn round
- During this round, one more community card will be dealt on the table and the players will now be having in total 6 cards with them(2 private cards and 4 open cards). The small blind will be the first player to make a move in this round.
- The small blind will be having 3 options here: Check, Raise and Fold. Whilst the Check means that the player got an option of not making any bet and passing on the game to the next player, Raise means that the player will then put some money on the table which all the other players have to match up in order to stay in the game. On the other side, Fold means that the player can now throw his cards and quit the game.
- Once the player has finished playing, the next player on the left can start playing
- After all the players have given their contributions towards bets played within the game, the money collected would then be placed on the table in order to let the next round begin.
Fourth Round- River round
During this round, the only community card left which is also called the River would then be placed face up on the table and the players will now have 7 cards on the table in total out of which 2 cards are private and rest 5 cards are openly placed on the table. Moreover, as the last card is also dealt with, the player will now have the chance and an appropriate idea with full information of making the best possible 5 cards combination.
The players will have 3 options of Check, raise and fold here as well. Whilst check means that the player has the option of not making any bet and passing on the game to the next player, Raise means that the player will then put some money on the table which all the other players have to match up in order to stay in the game. On the other side, Fold means that the player can now throw his cards and quit the game. Once the player has finished playing, the next player on the left can start playing and After all the players have given their contributions towards bets played within the game, the money collected would then be placed on the table in order to let the next round begin.
Once the 4th round is over, any of the players still playing the game needs to show his or her cards in the showdown and the player with the best 5 card poker hand will take all the money home with other player losing the game in the process.
Omaha poker is another popular version of the Poker game which constitutes 2-7 players in the process and the position of the players in this game is of great importance during the course of the game. Moreover, a ‘dealer puck” is put in front of one of the participating players in order to keep on the transparency factor intact. Also, the ‘puck” here will decide the order of the play for the playing hand to come.
After the completion of each hand, this ‘dealer puck’ shifts to another person in order to get along with the game in a fair manner and before the cards been dealt, the two players sitting to the left in a clockwise manner would then need to pay the blind. Also, the player sitting to the left of the dealer puck would be termed as the “Small blind’ and he or she has to start the game by making a bet. On the other hand, the player sitting to the right of the Dealer puck would be termed as the “Big blind” that then need to pay double the amount placed on the bet by the small blind. This is mandatory in order to get along with the future course of the game.
When it comes to the Pot limit Omaha, the minimum bet is equivalent to the size of the big blind and the players are allowed to bet in the same amount to the size of the total pot. There’s a “ Minimum Raise “ and a ‘ Maximum Raise” and whilst the minimum raise is the raise amount which must be equal to the previous bet amount, the maximum raise is the total amount of the pot in addition to the money placed on the table along with any of the active bets.
Rules and regulation in Omaha Poker
- Omaha poker constitutes a dealing of 4 cards to each of the players (known as Hole cards) which the player can keep to them. This would now mean that the players will be having a bigger chance to hit a big hand as they will now be dealing with 4 more additional cards ( 9 in total) to their kitty.
- Along with the 4 Hole cards, 5 community cards will be dealt face up on the table and players will have 9 cards in total now with them.
- The cards would then be divided into three categories, Flop, Turn, and River. Whilst Flop would be the first lot of three cards dealt on the table, Turn would constitute the four dealt card. On the other hand, River would constitute the fifth and final card which is dealt on the table during the game.
- During the Omaha poker game, the players are required to form the best hand out of the 2 hole cards and 3 board cards that he posses and no other combination is allowed in this version of poker.
- The placement of bets would continue until all the players on the table have put equal; bets on the table
Also Check: Rummy Culture
First-round- Pre- Flop
- -The game gets kick-started with the small blind pacing a bet which then gets followed by the big blind placing another bet. Once the best have been placed, all of the players would then be dealt with 4 “Hole cards” faced down on the table.
- -Each of the players is only allowed to use two of these “Hole cards ‘in the final “Five cards” hand.
- Once all the player have been dealt with the cards, the betting would start with the player sitting on the left of the big blind who is also been given a name “player under the gun”.
- That player would then be having an option of either CALL the amount put in by the big blind or RAISE or FOLD the amount which he posses.
- Same goes with the next player and even he can CALL the amount put in by the previous player or RAISE and FOLD the amount which he has in his hand.
- This would keep on going in a clockwise manner and all of the players would be having an option to CALL the amount put in by the previous player or RAISE or FOLD the amount in their hand.
- Even the Small blind and the Big blind will have to repeat the same process with the only difference being that the amount which they have paid earlier in their bets would get deducted from the CALL they make.
- The betting goes on until each of the players has called the amount raise, bet or folded by the previous player in the game.
Second round- The Flop
- Once the first round of betting is over,3 cards would then be dealt face up on the board named as “Flop”. These are the cards also known as ‘Community cards” and must be there in the final hand of 5 cards.
- Once the “ Flop” cards have been dealt with, the next round of betting will begin starting from eh player sitting next left to the dealer and he can either check or bet in his first move.
- The next players can CALL, RAISE and FOLD the bets placed before them and if there weren’t any bets prior to them, they can also Check and bet.
- The betting would keep on going until each of the players have called, raise and bet the amount placed by previous players.
Third Round- The Turn
Once the second round of betting gets concluded, the fourth community card named as “Turn’ gets placed face up on the table and this can also be used by all the players whilst forming their hands. Moreover, once the “TURN” card has been dealt with, the betting resumes again just in the same format as in the previous two rounds. The only difference here would be that the betting amount would get doubled.
Fourth Round- The River
Once all the rounds get over, the fifth and the final community cards are known as ‘the River” gets dealt on the table with face up. This would again get followed by the name betting round in the similar format like the earlier rounds.
Final round- The Showdown
Once all the rounds are finished, the remaining players need to show their cards in order to finalize the winner and the last layer to bet or rise would show his cards first. The remaining players are required to show their cards clockwise but can choose to not do so if they know that they have lost. the player with the best hand emerges out as a winner and the pot gets split in case of same hands formation between two layers.
Promotional Codes, Coupons, and Offers on Pokerhigh.com
Pokerhigh has provided its users with an opportunity to earn a welcome bonus of 150% of their deposited amount where 50% bonus would be instantly credited to the user’s account and the remaining 100% will be coming as a locked bonus along with the tickets of various cash contests on the website.
Moreover, poker high also provides you with an instant bonus of 40% on a deposited amount and there are many promo codes and promotional offers which get updated daily on their websites.
Poker high also offers certain referral codes or promo codes which can be used whilst making the deposits and all these codes automatically expires after 30 days period.
Loyalty Program by Pokerhigh
Pokerhigh has introduced a loyalty program for all its users named as “ Mile high club” where the players can earn ‘ Miles” whilst playing on various cash tables. More you play, more Miles you will earn and once you will touch the 100 miles mark, you will then be eligible for the 10 bonus currency right into your account. Moreover, these Miles points can be sued to purchase various tickets to the cash tournaments available on the Pokerhigh website.
Games and Tournaments at Pokerhigh.com
No limit Texas Hold’em poker and Pot-limit Omaha is two of the best poker games that you can play at Pokerhigh and these can be played in both the free and cash version at the website.M moreover, the biggest tournament at Pokerhigh is “ remonitizer’ where the players can win up to Rs 3,000,00 by participating in the tournament. The Buy-in for this tournament is set at RS 2000 and the tournament constitutes the Texas Hold’em format. Moreover, the other popular cash and free tournament at Pokerhigh are Sunday High, Wednesday Slam, Sunday Deposit Freeroll,5k Freeroll bonanza, AND Friday freeze.
Fair Play Policy at Pokerhigh.com
Pokerhigh has laid down some fair play policy rules and regulations which are as under:
- Users are not allowed to use any kind of obscene language and abusive words during their conversation with the Pokerhigh customer support team
- They are also now allowed to ask for any kind of undue favors and demands and same might led to the suspension of their accounts
- Pokerhigh always tries to maintain transparency in each of the games on the website and any kind of fraudulent activity traced by its team can lead to the immediate deactivation of the user’s account
- Users are not allowed to play with multiple IDs in order to take undue advantages and benefits of the welcome bonus and other offers and this will attract strict action once traced.
Withdrawals and Deposit Options at Pokerhigh
At Pokerhigh, users can stay assured of the safety and security of their money with the website certified with COMODO EV SSL certificate. Moreover, they can make the deposits or withdrawal by using various payment options like Debit card, credit card, net banking, and other E-wallets like Paytm, Mobikwik and so on. The users have to verify their PAN details and also needs to get their KYC(know your customer) done in order to make a withdrawal from their winning amount.
Customer Support at Pokerhigh.com
The customer support service at pokerhigh.com is quite impressive and you can reach out to their team in terms of any query or complaint on the given numbers and email addresses. Moreover, the timings of their support team are Monday to Saturday (10 am -7 pm) and you can email them at [email protected].
Overall Review of Pokerhigh.com
Pokerhigh have been started in 2015 with an aim to provide the best poker gaming experience to all its users in the process and over the past few years, this website has attracted 5 million users in total to their gaming platform. Although there are some minor technical glitches to their user interface whilst playing, the overall experience is quite overwhelming so Pokerhigh really deserves a hand down for this.
Also Check: Mad Over Poker