KKR vs RCB Dream 11 Prediction:- IPL is not a fight between Korbo Lorbo Jeetbo team KKR versus E Saala cup team Royal Challengers Bangalore, the two most famous teams in IPL history, but when it comes to performance RCB doesn’t stand a chance against KKR.
Out of the last 8 matches played RCB has won only 1 game till now, whereas Kolkata Knight Riders have won only 4 games of the 8 games played.
This will be the fifth match for Kolkata Knight Riders at the home ground and till now Kolkata Knight Riders hasn’t tasted much success as they have won only 2 matches of the last 4 matches played at home venue.
Anyway let’s have a look at the two teams, head to head record, IPL statistics before we start our Dream 11 match prediction:
Head to Head Record Between KKR &RCB
- Total number of matches played between KKR & RCB- 24 matches
- Matches won by Kolkata Knight Riders – 15 matches
- Matches won by Royal Challengers Bangalore- 9 matches
- Highest score by Kolkata Knight Riders (Overall) – 222 runs
- Average score by Kolkata Knight Riders (Overall) – 161 runs
- Lowest score by Kolkata Knight Riders (Overall) – 89 runs
- Highest score by Royal Challengers Bangalore (Overall) – 205 runs
- Average score by Royal Challengers Bangalore (Overall) – 148 runs
- Lowest score by Royal Challengers Bangalore (Overall) – 49 runs
- Total number of matches played at Eden Gardens- 9 matches
- Matches won by Kolkata Knight Riders at Eden gardens- 6 matches
- Matches won by Royal Challengers Bangalore at Eden gardens- 3 matches
Most runs by a player in a head to head record between KKR & RCB
Virat Kohli has scored the most number of runs (574 runs) in a head to head record between Kolkata Knight Riders and Royal Challengers Bangalore.
Highest score by a player in a head to head record between KKR & RCB
Brendon McCullum has the highest score of 158* to his name in a head to head record between Kolkata Knight Riders and Royal Challengers Bangalore
Player to take most wickets in a head to head record between KKR & RCB
Vinay Kumar has taken the most number of wickets (17 wickets) in a head to head record between Kolkata Knight Riders and Royal Challengers Bangalore.
Best bowling figures by a player in a head to head record between KKR & RCB
Laxshmipati Balaji has the best bowling figures of 4/18 in a head to head record between Kolkata Knight Riders and Royal Challengers Bangalore.
The pitch at the Eden gardens ground is one of the oldest and grandest stadium not only in India but across the globe. It is a dream of every cricketer to play a memorable knock one for the photographers and one for the memories. The pitch has a history of assisting the spinners throughout the match and across all formats.
If we closely look at the last 4 matches played at the Eden Gardens, Kolkata Knight Riders has managed to win only 2 of them.
Predicted Dream 11
- AB De Villiers(VC)
- Moeen Ali
- Yuzwendra Chahal
- Tim Southee
- Parthiv Patel ( wk)
- Dale Steyn
- Pawan Negi
- Andre Russell(C)
- Sunil Narine
- Chris Lynn
- Kuldeep Yadav
Kolkata Knight Riders:- Dinesh Karthik (c & wk), Piyush Chawla, Robin Uthappa, Sunil Narine, Andre Russell, Chris Lynn, Kuldeep Yadav, Nitish Rana, Prasidh Krishna, Lockie Ferguson, Shubman Gill,Joe Denly, Shrikant Mundhe, Harry Gurney, Carlos Brathwaite, Sandeep Warrier, Nikhil Naik, KC Cariappa, Rinku Singh, Yarra Prithviraj.
Royal Challengers Bangalore:- Parthiv Patel (wk), AB de Villiers, Virat Kohli (c), Umesh Yadav, Moeen Ali, Yuzvendra Chahal, Colin de Grandhomme, Navdeep Saini, Shimron Hetmyer, Mohammed Siraj, Shivam Dube,Tim Southee, Pawan Negi, Gurkeerat Singh Mann, Akshdeep Nath, Milind Kumar, Heinrich Klaasen, Himmat Singh, Washington Sundar, Kulwant Khejroliya, Devdutt Padikkal, Prayas Barman.
- Dream11 Becomes the Official Partner of Vivo IPL, will Manage League’s Fantasy Game
- What is Dream 11 Fantasy Cricket & How can one Earn Money from Dream11.
- Sunrisers Hyderabad IPL Squad 2019